[TYPO3-project-seminars] Payment Methods and different list views

Katharina webshopper at arcor.de
Fri Jan 4 15:02:41 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

I am not quite sure whether I will be able to work on the feature in the
way you expect me to do - as I have never done anything like it before.
But before I decide on whether or not to really do it, I have the
following questions / remarks:

The feature which I have in mind should enable the plugin to display
seminars filtered by target groups. I miss the following things in your
"battle plan":

- I think a new table containing "seminar target group" records will
have to be created.
- The Seminar records would need an additional data field to store a
relation to the "seminar target group" records (Possibly m:m relation)
- The list view must be modified in order to filter the seminar records
by target group (s) - this might be done like you suggested.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Regards,

Katharina