[TYPO3-project-seminars] Payment Methods and different list views

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jan 2 16:43:58 CET 2008

Hi Katharina,

[filtering the list view by target group]

Katharina schrieb:
> As I will have to develop such a feature anyway, I would actually be
> interested in implementing the feature. Perhaps you could let me know
> how you intend this feature to work and how I could possibly integrate it?

At
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/6/>,
you can find information about how to get the current development code
and about our work flow and coding style guidelines.

The first step then would be to open a feature request at the bug
tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> and assign it to yourself.

I propose the following battle plan:

1. in setup.txt, add an option for the target groups to show in the list
view (this should be a comma-separated list of UIDs)

2. add this to the flexforms, too

3. add a config check for this

4. write unit tests that check whether selecting no, one or more than
one target groups work (plus tests for SQL injection and non-existent UIDs)

5. change the list view code so that the setting is used until the unit
tests are green

6. clean up you code

(Please copy this battle plan to the bug report. We then can discuss it
there.)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,