[TYPO3-project-seminars] requiredFeUserFields in onetimeaccount

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 17:39:43 CET 2008

Hi,

coming back to my question from 13. December:

is there any way to define more required fields for onetimeaccount?
The manual says, that the variable “requiredFeUserFields” hast no effect yet.

The mandatory-fields name and email seem to be hardcoded. Perhaps you can tell me, where to add other required fields in the php-code?

Thanx a lot!
Patricia
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a