[TYPO3-project-seminars] requiredFeUserFields in onetimeaccount

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 17 18:41:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Pat schrieb:
> is there any way to define more required fields for onetimeaccount?
> The manual says, that the variable “requiredFeUserFields” hast no effect yet.
>
> The mandatory-fields name and email seem to be hardcoded. Perhaps you can tell me, where to add other required fields in the php-code?

I recommend not to change the extension code directly as these changes
will be lost when you update the extension.

Instead, we could implement that this setting is used (now that
FORMidable doesn't have that bug any longer which kept us from using
that setting). Would you be interested in sponsoring this feature?