[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars don't get indexed (indexed_search)

Markus Bucher markus.bucher at bucher-it.de
Sun Aug 31 23:31:07 CEST 2008

Matthias Krappitz schrieb:
> I forgot to mention, that you also should set
> plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1.stdSearch = xy
> to the uid of the page with the search, that shall be the standard search.
> In my case the seminars.

Hi,

old Topic, I know but yet it is actual as it solved my problem with
searching via indexed- and seminar-search.

It is neccessary to include

  plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1.pidSearchpage

with the id of the page with the indexed-search frontend-plugin
inserted. Without this it won't work.

Matthias, thank you for this hint, it works quite well for me!

Regards,
Markus Bucher