[TYPO3-project-seminars] Using Time Slots in Seminars

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Sun Aug 31 11:30:01 CEST 2008

Hi C. Stephens,

time slots are not separately bookable. Their function is just to allow
to assign several dates to an event if it takes place on more than one date.

If you need a function where a user can register for a whole event and
then register for several sub-events than you can open a feature request
in our bugtracker and help in coding or sponsoring this feature.

https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

Greets,

Niels