[TYPO3-project-seminars] Simple register form

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Apr 25 12:47:56 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Ciunkiewicz schrieb:
> I'd like to create a very simple registration without any prices etc. If any
> user wants to take part in any event he should only click on submit button
> and finish. According to this I don't need price and any other fields
> presented in registration form. Is there any chance to switch them off?

You can control the fields on the registration page with the TS
setup/flexforms switches showRegistrationFields and
eventFieldsOnRegistrationPage. Please have a look at the reference in
the manual for details.

In the upcoming version 0.6.0, you will be able to configure whether you
would like to have the second registration page.

Regards,