[TYPO3-project-seminars] Simple register form

Daniel Ciunkiewicz daniel_ciunkiewicz at emia.pl
Fri Apr 25 13:13:24 CEST 2008

Dear Oliver,

Thanks for Your TIP - of course now all works fine! The problem was, that
I've only declared  eventFieldsOnRegistrationPage in TS but forgot to
declare showRegistrationFields :(

Best Regards
Daniel

BTW: I've read manual one more time - there is a definition for fields which
can be hidden in list and single view but I didn't saw any info about
possibility to hide some columns in the "MY EVENTS" view. Could You be so
nice and help me with this one too???