[TYPO3-project-seminars] Date/Time in FE Form

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Tue Apr 15 17:19:31 CEST 2008

Hi Uli,

just tested this on my development system with seminars 0.5.3 and
date2cal 7.1.0 (TYPO3 4.1.7-dev) and I could not reproduce your problem.
It perfectly works on my system to click on the small calendar icon and
selecting a date through clicking on it.

So I don't know what's the reason for the false behaviour at your site.

Greets,

Niels