[TYPO3-project-seminars] Date/Time in FE Form

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Apr 15 17:34:33 CEST 2008

Hi Uli,

Uli Linn schrieb:
> I am using the FE-Form to enter Events. Everything is displayd correct,
> but the date/time fields don't work. If I click on the small calendar
> symbol a calendar pops up - but as soon as I click on the calendar it
> disappears without chanding the date field.

Could you please file a bug report at <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> and
report all information necessary to reproduce the problem? Especially
interesting is:

- PHP version
- TYPO3 version
- on which browsers the problem occurs and on which it doesn't
- when you are using Firefox, whether any JavaScript errors are
displayed on the error console
- whether the JavaScript is included in the page header