[TYPO3-project-seminars] Sorting of speaker not really working

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Mon Apr 7 17:37:56 CEST 2008

Hi Emiliano,

this is somehow a standard behaviour. So it's not a bug, but a missing
feature ;)

You could file a bug report in our bug tracker at
https://bugs.oliverklee.com saying that you would like to have an other
sorting possibility.

Would be great if you could also provide us a patch or the sponsoring
for this feature.

Greets,

Niels