[TYPO3-project-seminars] Image of Speaker and Speakerlist

M. Leone m.leone at web.de
Thu Apr 10 09:16:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a question, about the speaker in the seminar manager. In the mysql database there is in the table "tx_seminars_speakers" a field named image.
unfortunately there is now field to choose an image in the BE, when I create a new speaker .

I would like to create a List of all Speaker, with details. Has someone an idea how tomake it?

Greets
Marcello