[TYPO3-project-seminars] csv

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Oct 22 11:27:00 CEST 2007

Hi Erich,

Erich Schnepf schrieb:
> Is it possible to sepperate name and lastname für csv-export? Unlike it
> makes no sense to sort, because name and lastname are in one field.

That depends on you setup. The seminars extension itself only uses the
"name" field (which combines the first and last name). The
sr_feuser_register adds the "first_name" and "last_name" fields and
saves them separately plus the combined data in the "name" field (if I
remember correctly). So you could have the separate data in the DB and
use it for exporting. (I think you can export any FE user field in the
CSV export.)

(I hope this was not too confusing ...)

> Another problem is, there ist a line-break in the field checkboxes
> (csv-export). How to avoid this?

Currently, this line break is hardcoded. Do you need a different
separator? Or should this be configurable?

Regards