[TYPO3-project-seminars] csv

Erich Schnepf erich.schnepf at t-online.de
Mon Oct 22 12:13:06 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

I got that fields with the names - so it was not really a problem, I
just had to know it. Thanks.

Line-break:
I have some (I think 4) checkboxes in the registration. They should be
in one line in the csv-export. Now I get a line-break. That means, that
f. e. one or more values from checkboxes are in a new line in a
excel-file, wich means that it is a data-record for itself.

That makes no sense and lot of work to fix it manually.

It seems, that you cropped the line length - is that right?

reg.