[TYPO3-project-seminars] csv

Erich Schnepf erich.schnepf at t-online.de
Sun Nov 4 22:48:26 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

forget Excel - in Access there are no problems with that matter; in Excel
there are no line breaks in the same cell, but checkbox-values - wich should
be in one line in a cell - are in a new record, when the line gets too long.

For databases we should use database-programs ;-).

In my case you are better off, when you use a database-program, because I use
the time-collision off for frame-events. So I have to connect several
databases for one querry.

So long