[TYPO3-project-seminars] CSV-import time and date format

Andreas Siemer tschermings at gmx.de
Wed May 9 17:45:04 CEST 2007

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Those fields are in the Unix time format, ie. a integer telling the
> number of seconds that have passed since 1970-1-1.

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your quick answer - and sorry for my late "thanks".

At last I found a way to bring the start- and endtime to the correct
format. The help files in OO an your hint together made it, the result
ist a very nice formula and in the end a CSV-file to import into the
database.

Thanks again!

Andreas