[TYPO3-project-seminars] list of registrations

Swen Schellmann swen.schellmann at uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 6 15:25:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I am using the seminar manager. I would like to give the organizers
access to the lists of participants. When I use the flexform-field
"frontend-user, die sich die Liste...", the link for viewing the
participants does not show up in the frontend. Is there anything to
configure to make this option accessible? Thank you very much for your
help. The manager is really a grat tool!!

Cheers

Swen

Dr Swen Schellmann

University of Cologne