[TYPO3-project-seminars] Questions about how to install the extension

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Jun 13 20:53:28 CEST 2007

Simon Harhues schrieb:
> Oliver Klee schrieb:
>> No bullshit there ... thanks for the quick reply! :-)
>
> Nice to here, you're welcome.
> Answering the other question from Andreas I let you do, there I don't
> know enough.
>
> Simon
Hi!
Thanks for your answers :)
Well, in general I would like to set up a solution that allows to create
many events later on in the situation of a large school. So the system
should be as flexible as possible. But currently I only need the
possibility to have one event where many people can register for. During
the process they should have to enter their email and postal adress.
That's all for the beginning. No min or max attendees or something
else.. No payments etc. So I'm currently trying to set it up ;)

Andreas