[TYPO3-project-seminars] Questions about how to install the extension

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Jun 14 17:42:32 CEST 2007

>> Answering the other question from Andreas I let you do, there I don't
>> know enough.

So I have another question ;)
In the manual I found "Enable the seats field for the notification
e-mail to the organizers by adding seats to
plugin_tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail." So I'm
asking myself whether this is a comma seperated list and if yes what its
default is.. Because if I write
plugin_tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail = seats, I
will lose all the other fields, right?
Andreas