[TYPO3-project-seminars] registration confirmation email

Rina Giulivi rina at eeos.biz
Wed Feb 28 13:41:23 CET 2007

Dear Mario,

thanks for your help. We cannot use (2). (2) is well documented in the
documentation.

We only needed to know if the seminar plug in supported sending confirmation
emails or not.

Unfortunately, this extension has been implemented by a supplier of ours for
a final customer, but they modified heavily the internal code without
telling us. We have never used the extension before (a very interesting and
valid extension by the way!). We are now trying to rewrite the installation
using the standard un-modified extension, and some things are not clear at
all (the supplier has been less than transparent). It is very difficult to
understand what they have done to the extension.

Regards