[TYPO3-project-seminars] no list of attendences in BE

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Dec 5 07:56:28 CET 2007

Hi Tomas

Tomas Balek schrieb:
>> And where are all the attendance records stored? Default (without any
>> misleading config) will be PID 0 - the root page.
>>
> I found out, that they are stored in the SysFolder with the PID = 120
> I don't know why yet.
> This works fine for me so far , but I'd still like to know, why the PID
> 130 doesn't work.
> I'll let you know, as soon as I find out.

That's strange.
Next step that I would take, would be to go through all the pages that
contain TypoScript templates. And for each page, check what settings are
made. Keep in mind that templates are inherited from parent pages. Maybe
the wrong config is not at the page itself, but on the parent page - or
even further away, ...?

Cheers,
Mario