[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminars and Ameos Formidable -Scripterror with the registration form

David Lenherr david at magiconline.ch
Mon Aug 6 13:39:08 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver

Sorry, still that problem...

I did change and clean up my TS again and try to explicid turn on
AllHeaderCode in all steps and the page object:
-----------------------------
##########################
# Config Seminars
##########################
tt_content.list.20.seminars_pi1 =< plugin.tx_seminars_pi1

plugin.tx_seminars {
Config.disableAllHeaderCode = 0
templateFile = fileadmin/templates/seminars.tmpl
currency = CHF
attendancesPID = 27
showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail =
price,seats,total_price,name,address,zip,city,telephone,email,notes
}

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
config.disableAllHeaderCode = 0
templateFile = fileadmin/templates/seminars_pi1.tmpl
cssFile = fileadmin/css/main.css
baseURL = http://my.site.com
pages = 27
recursive = 0
listPID = 36
detailPID = 36
registerPID = 39
thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 38
loginPID = 33
showRegistrationFields =
step_counter,price,seats,lodgings,foods,checkboxes,feuser_data,billing_addre
ss,registration_data,terms_2
hideColumns =
organizers,uid,subtitle,event_type,accreditation_number,credit_points,teaser
,time,place,price_special,speakers
hideFields = uid,credit_points,eventsnextday
}

tx_seminars_pi2.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 0

And the page object:
######################
# Default PAGE object: (Start)
######################
page = PAGE
page.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 0
page.config.doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
page.typeNum = 0
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/css/main.css
page.bodyTag = <body>
page.20= TEMPLATE
page.20{
template = FILE
template.file = fileadmin/templates/template.html
workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT

Can it be that the doctype is the problem?
I don't find it out...

Regards
David