[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminars and Ameos Formidable -Scripterror with the registration form

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Aug 6 11:15:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

David Lenherr schrieb:
> I made the changes in my TS but it already does not work!
> Still that Javascript error...
>
> Sorry, but I don't find the mistake...

Please check that page.disableAllHeaderCode is not set to 1 in your
configuration.

> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listView {
> orderBy = date
> descFlag = 0
> results_at_a_time = 25
> maxPages = 5
> }
>
> tx_seminars_pi2 = PAGE
> tx_seminars_pi2 {
> typeNum = {$plugin.tx_seminars_pi2.typeNumForCsv}
> config {
> disableCharsetHeader = 1
> enableContentLengthHeader = 0
> no_cache = 1
> disableAllHeaderCode = 1
> admPanel = 0
> xhtml_cleaning >
> }
>
> includeLibs.tx_seminars_pi2 = EXT:seminars/pi2/class.tx_seminars_pi2.php
>
> 10 = USER
> 10 {
> userFunc = tx_seminars_pi2->main
> salutation = formal
> }
> }

One more thing: You only need to list the values in your TS Setup that
are different than the default provided in setup.txt - you do not need
to copy setup.txt as it should be included using "Include static (from
extensions)".

Regards