[TYPO3-project-seminars] Bug in 0.4.6: Default sort order

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Thu Nov 2 18:40:33 CET 2006

Hello,

I've got some problems with the sorting of events in the FE. I use the
ver 0.4.6 and added the following TS to my TS-Setup:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listView {
   orderBy = date
}

But nevertheless the events are not sorted by date as you can see here:
http://pipho-jugend.de/53.0.html It seems to me, that they are sorted by
the date I generated them in the BE.
I've cleared the Cache serveral times, but no changes. Any hints?

Simon