[TYPO3-project-seminars] Register manually

Katharina Luthe k.luthe at too-creative.de
Fri Nov 10 08:45:19 CET 2006

Good morning Mario,

Mario Rimann schrieb:
> Have you thought on an extension upgrade? What happens with your changes
> to the core of the extension? Right - they will be lost!

yes. I made a notice to change it again in the new extension version :)
I know that it's bad programming - but what should I do???

> Please follow the principle of *never* change the extensions code!
> Otherwise you will run into problems.

I need a solution. Nobody can help me. So why should I follow this
principle? If anybody have a better idea ... I will kiss his shoes!
Until there's no better solotion I have to ignore your sage advice.

Best,
Katharina