[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars don't get indexed (indexed_search)

Martin Keck martin_keck at gmx.de
Thu Aug 31 00:48:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

and again me... ;-)

Is it possible that seminars don't get indexed by the indexed_search
extension? Neither the list view nor the single view can be found when
searching for e.g. the headline of a seminar? When I take a look at the
index overview of the page where the seminar plugin is located all other
content elements were indexed despite the seminar plugin. How is that
possible?! Or is it / can it be my fault?

Thanks for your help...

Martin