[TYPO3-project-seminars] Show user info on registration page

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Aug 22 07:20:32 CEST 2006

klaus brinch wrote:
> Hi Mario
>
> Submitted a bug report - my php is not very good so i could not make a
> patch, but with the Ext:php_content something like this could be added
> as page element to include the FE_user fields one would like on the reg.
> page:
>
> <?php
> echo ($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->user[username]); // prints username of
> person logged in
> ?>

hi

you could try to use kb_betterstdwrap extension and make it with pure TS

just read here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/kb_betterstdwrap/0.0.0/view/1/2/

--
grtz