[TYPO3-project-seminars] Show user info on registration page

klaus brinch klaus at hafnius.dk
Tue Aug 22 00:05:36 CEST 2006

Hi Mario

Submitted a bug report - my php is not very good so i could not make a
patch, but with the Ext:php_content something like this could be added
as page element to include the FE_user fields one would like on the reg.
page:

<?php
echo ($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->user[username]); // prints username of
person logged in
?>

Regards, Klaus