[TYPO3-rte] Anchored Links in RTE

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:55:31 CEST 2013

Thank you Bart for the response.

I have slightly separate requirement. It would work if I can put reference
and content as 2 containers but what I am trying to do is create anchored
link withing single RTE.

eg.
This default configuration establishes default settings in Page TSConfig
and User TSConfig with most commonly used features representing a good
start for typical sites. [<a href="#ref1">1</a>]
:
:
:
:
Refercences
[<a name="ref1">1</a>]
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/5/2/

Thank you once again for the response and hope to get again!

Regards,
Orish

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Bart Gijswijt <bart.gijswijt at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Orish,
>
> You can make anchored links in RTE, you just need to know how...
> When making an internal link, do not click the page title in the page
> tree, but click the red arrow on the right. After that, the content
> elements on the selected page show up. Click the content element you wish
> to link to and your anchored link is set up.
>
> Best,
> Bart
>
> Op 24-6-2013 17:12, Orish Shrestha schreef:
>
>  Can anyone help me with this?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Orish
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Orish Shrestha <orish.typo3 at gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to use anchored links inside RTE. I have articles with
>>> references listed below. I need to reference portion of article to
>>> individual reference
>>>
>>> eg.
>>> This default configuration establishes default settings in Page TSConfig
>>> and User TSConfig with most commonly used features representing a good
>>> start for typical sites. [<a href="#ref1">1</a>]
>>> :
>>> :
>>> :
>>> :
>>> Refercences
>>> [<a name="ref1">1</a>]
>>> http://typo3.org/extension-**manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/**view/5/2/<http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/5/2/>
>>>

>>> I have am using inserttag button and allowed "name" attribute to get the
>>> anchor (<a name="ref1">1</a>) but  I am having issues when creating the
>>> link. When I insert an external link  and put "#ref1", typo3