[TYPO3-rte] Anchored Links in RTE

Bart Gijswijt bart.gijswijt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:05:33 CEST 2013

Hi Orish,

You can make anchored links in RTE, you just need to know how...
When making an internal link, do not click the page title in the page
tree, but click the red arrow on the right. After that, the content
elements on the selected page show up. Click the content element you
wish to link to and your anchored link is set up.

Best,
Bart