[TYPO3-rte] how to debug "The editor is being loaded. Please wait..."?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Dec 17 09:59:05 CET 2012

I got an installation 4.5.22 where the RTE is not loadin:
just until "The editor is being loaded. Please wait..."

circumstances I found til now:
if a CSS-File is included and this file has more than 0 Bytes the RTE
does not load.

I can't notice any javascript-errors.

strange:
if the included css-file does not exist (wrong path/ wrong name) or has
no content the RTE loads, but has default-values.

as far as the file has one space the RTE will not load.

where and how can I search for further errors?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html