[TYPO3-rte] Can't remove the <p> tags from RTE

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Tue Aug 28 23:58:23 CEST 2012

Hi Boris,

I've dealt with something like this before but cannot remember how I did it
exactly. There are two parts to the RTE process, the relation between DB
and RTE (saving), and relation between DB and Frontend Output
(transformation).

Have you tried remapParagraphTag? The first link below should be what you
are looking for

More information:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/typo3/G13KTia7BGI
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/5/2/