[TYPO3-rte] Remove inline styles

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Tue Oct 18 18:06:56 CEST 2011

> The HTMLparser has currently no option to remove an attribute from all
> tags. Therefore, I suppose you would have to configure the fixAttrib for
> every tag.
Seems that EM config allowStyleAttribute does the trick for me. I did
not recognize that this setting is enabled :-(

My main problem now is that enableWordClean does not work in general. I use:
RTE.default.enableWordClean = 1
RTE.default.enableWordClean.HTMLparser < RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db

as in the doc. Ive tried the STRG+0 shortkey without success too.

Can you please explain to me what is the difference between alternative
paste behavior and the enableWordClean feature? Both should parse when
content is copied in the RTE. The alternative paste behavior is optional
as it has a toggle button which needs to be activated and
enableWordClean could be individual configured via HTMLparser . Apart
from that, where are the differences?

> There is a TYPO3 user setting that allows the BE user to change the
> default alternate paste behaviour (this may be overridden in User
> TSconfig).
Can you give me tip here? I did not find this setting in the doc.

Is there any way to force the alternative paste behavior functionality
every time a user copies content in the RTE aka enable the toggle button
from RTE init?

Thanks for your fast and good help Stanislav, its really appreciated!

--
Regards
Felix Nagel