[TYPO3-rte] firefox: allowclipboard helper not recognized

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Feb 16 16:31:09 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

> it works on this site but there ist no tab displayed below RTE area. I
> didn't switch it off in the options.
>
> So I had to go into the Menue to "AllowClipboard Helper" and allow the
> address manually. Then with pressing "OK" FF restarted and it worked.
>
> On another site with pressing "OK" nothing happened and I had to close
> and start FF manually.
Is this a publicly accessible site? What is the url? When pressing OK,
FF should restart. I noted that sometimes, FF will ask whether it should
restart now or later.

After restart, I noted that it sometimes takes some interaction before
the tab appears on the page...

> On the local testsite it doesn't work at all.

Please report this issue into the bugtraker under project TYPO3core ->
tx_rtehtmlarea (even though it not related to TYPO3).