[TYPO3-rte] Chrome and image resizing

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:31:03 CEST 2010

Hi all,

We changed our default browser to Chrome. Now we are having some issues with
RTE, the main one being unable to resize the image in the RTE. We were able
to resize the the image in RTE by clicking on the image and square boxe
appears in the corners that allows us to resize the image within the RTE. We
cannot do this in Chrome browser. I am wondering if this is a bug or there
is some setting that we need to change in order to make it work.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated !

Regards,
Orish