[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte does not load in firefox and chrome - loads fine in IE?

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Thu May 27 14:36:28 CEST 2010

Hi Morton,

Morten Kjems schrieb am 24.05.10 10:45:

> I got a little problem with tinymce_rte.
>
> It loads fine in IE but it will not load in Firefox or Chrome.
>
> The problem is only present when I configure the editor in TSconfig. If
> If I use a preset the editor loads fine.
>
> I have been using the exact same configuration on other sites without
> any problems so I wonder if the problem relates to the latest typo3
> version?
>
> As I said it loads fine in IE and in other typo3 installations so the
> setup can't be all wrong.
>
> typo3 4.3.3
> Firefox 3.6.3
> tinymce_rte 0.6.0
>
> Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

If tinymce_rte is not loading, it has normally something to do with one
of those scenarios:

- Error with one of the tinyMCE plugins
	-> Try disabling / enabling them one by one

- Syntaxerror in the configuration
	-> Check it twice and more times

If you post your config here, I will have a look at it.

Regards,
Marcus