[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte does not load in firefox and chrome - loads fine in IE?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:45:56 CEST 2010

Hi.

I got a little problem with tinymce_rte.

It loads fine in IE but it will not load in Firefox or Chrome.

The problem is only present when I configure the editor in TSconfig. If
If I use a preset the editor loads fine.

I have been using the exact same configuration on other sites without
any problems so I wonder if the problem relates to the latest typo3 version?

As I said it loads fine in IE and in other typo3 installations so the
setup can't be all wrong.

typo3 4.3.3
Firefox 3.6.3
tinymce_rte 0.6.0