[TYPO3-rte] Google Forms

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Jun 7 08:20:01 CEST 2010

Hi Denis,

> <iframe
> src="http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dHBsWW1yc1JfcndmUk9wbmJ2OWo0Ymc6MQ"
> width="760" height="800" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"
> marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
>
> When I fist embed it, I see the form. When I save, I actually see the
> code itself, and the code is displayed on the Web page as well, instead
> of the embedded form.

You need to allow the iframe tag. It is not allowed by default. In Page
TSConfig:

RTE.default.proc.allowTags := addToList(iframe)
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowTags := addToList(iframe)

See
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea_manual/1.8.6/view/5/1/
and
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.3.0/view/6/2/

If you want to allow the iframe outside any block tag, then you also need:

RTE.default.proc.allowTagsOutside := addToList(iframe)

You will also have to configure iframe rendering in your TS template.