[TYPO3-rte] Google Forms

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Mon Jun 7 03:48:43 CEST 2010

On 10-06-06 9:29 PM, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Le 2010-06-06 17:30, Denis Bilodeau a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> This question is surely pretty elementary:
>> How do I make the RTE treat Google frames correctly?
>>
>> When I paste the Google code in the RTE, it first shows the remote
>> content nicely, and then saving it undoes it, so there is some filtering
>> happening in the RTE, which is to expect of course.
>>
>> I looked for documentation for some time without much success.
>
> What code are you pasting in the RTE?
>
> Stanislas

Hi Stanislas,

This:

<iframe
src="http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dHBsWW1yc1JfcndmUk9wbmJ2OWo0Ymc6MQ"
width="760" height="800" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"
marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

When I fist embed it, I see the form. When I save, I actually see the
code itself, and the code is displayed on the Web page as well, instead
of the embedded form.