[TYPO3-rte] Click Enlarge feature for RTE not working

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:16:35 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am having a problem with click enlarge feature for Image inserted from
RTE.

I inserted an image from RTE and checked click enlarge checkbox from the
<<insert/modify image>> popup box and hit update. When I saw the source for
that image ie. the img tag I could see an extra attribute clickenlarge="1"
was set for that tag. But when I tested it in the frontend I didn't get any
link on the image. I was not surprised much about it as I didn't see any <a>
tags wrapping around the image in the sorce code (HTML) in RTE but I was
hoping while rendering the extra attribute clickenlarge will allow the image
get wrapped by <a> tag but that didn't seem to be happening.

I am using TYPO3 4.2.10 with RTE 1.7.12. I have included the «*Clickenlarge
Rendering* (rtehtmlarea)» in static template. I have enabled the
enableClickEnlarge and enableImage in the extension.

I am wondering what am I missing.

Thanking in anticipation !!!

Regards,
Orish