[TYPO3-rte] language packs

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Thu Sep 10 02:24:13 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

Ok, i got you so far - Right2Left button configured and DB field size
changed to 3 (utf-8 checked)

But how do i get the RTE to show arabic letters in the backend, so the
output in the FE is in arabic.

My language setup is:

[globalVar = GP:L = 4]
config.language = ar
config.locale_all = ar_AR
config.htmlTag_langKey = ar_AR
config.sys_language_uid = 4
[browser = msie]
config.htmlTag_setParams = xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:v=”urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml” xml:lang="ar"

Webside language for arabic established on root level.

Kind regards,

Kim Holberg Andersen