[TYPO3-rte] Footnotes custom tags work - but not in <li></li> ... why?!

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Oct 16 11:34:49 CEST 2009

> Yeah should be maybe. But somehow the difference between custom tags in
> paragraphs and within lists showed up already when debugging the datamap
> right after saving - that is afaik even before the rte transformation(s)
> take place.
>
> That is what amazes me the most... Maybe there is a rule, that
> everything within "normal" tags (like lists, tables, etc.) will be
> specialchared right while typing via JS!? Or maybe on submit...

Another hint that underlines this assumption:

I clicked "toggle html mode" and inserted the tags in the source code
view, saved the record which reloaded the content element showing the
rte again.

Reloading the FE view of the page showed that everything worked fine...
custom tags in lists as well as in paragraphs got interpreted correctly
by my parsefunc.

In DB the fn tag hasn't been specialchar'ed then within the li tags -
which seemingly is what I want!

I then saved the record again in normal rte view and everything stayed
as wanted. The custom tag stayed unspecialchar'ed in the DB.

Regards,
Jochen