[TYPO3-rte] Avoid prefixing links by siteurl

Petra Arentzen typo3 at pegu.de
Thu Oct 1 20:11:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm writing a very special extension "user_pgkufcon" which is not based
on database records.

Developing is closly finished, only linking of data objects is missing,
which I expected to be easy. (Now after spending 2 days to get it work I
do no longer think so.)

I looked over the code in tx_linkhandler and tried to use the logic of
it for my problem.

I had
- a working linkbrowser tab which returns for eg.
"user_pgkufcon:1:category:kathaupt:1;kathauptname:Kursbereiche;katid:145"

Wenn using linkbrowser for fields, e.g. linking images or title field,
everything is fine, but in RTE url is prefixed by Siteurl:
Source:
<a
href="http://local.website/user_pgkufcon:1:category:kathaupt:1;kathauptname:Kursbereiche;katid:152"
rteerror="No page found: 0" style="border: 2px solid red;
background-color: yellow; color: black;">Weit</a>

For testing purposes I removed all configuration, but it makes no
difference.

When I let onclick function in linkbrowser statically return something
starting with 'record:....' rte does not prefix it by siteurl.

I'm using TYPO3 4.2.9 (4.2.8 with same behaviour) with PHP 5.2.10-2.2
with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.7 on a Debian lenny / sqeeze machine.

I would be very happy if anybody can tell me how I can tell rte NOT to
prefix links starting with 'user_pgkufcon:'.

Thank you in advance

Petra
--
Buchtipps: