[TYPO3-rte] Re: [TYPO3-RTE] Using the RTE in a custom backend module

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Thu Oct 1 18:23:41 CEST 2009

Hi Rudy, sorry I don't have a solution for you as I have just recently
needed to do the same thing.

Did you ever figure this out? If not, can anyone shed any light on the
subject. Or is this the type of work that might require sponsoring?

Regards

Karl

news:mailman.1.1240225834.27449.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...