[TYPO3-RTE] tinymce_rte templates preview window path variable

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Mon Mar 30 17:24:20 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

> If it's a HTML template, then you'll have to use the full path, incl.
> domain for your images.

yes, I know, I've done this and it works.

> If it's a PHP template, then you should have access to all TYPO3 vars,
> such as path etc.
> Look at the 2 PHP based template examples in the
> "res/tinymce_templates/" folder of TinyMCE RTE.

yes, I've done this before, but I'm not comfortable with it. Maybe I need some more examples.

BTW maybe a bit OT

Do you know how to delete the default templates (10,12,20,25,30)?

RTE.default.init.template_templates >
RTE.default.init.template_templates =
RTE.default.init.template_templates.10 >
RTE.default.init.template_templates.10 =

does not work. Overwriting them with a new template works.

--
Andreas