[TYPO3-RTE] tinymce_rte templates preview window path variable

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Mar 30 16:24:38 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas.

If it's a HTML template, then you'll have to use the full path, incl.
domain for your images.
The reason is that the content inserted using the template button,
doesn't make a copy of the image in the uploads/ folder, like it does
when you insert an image the "normal" way.

If it's a PHP template, then you should have access to all TYPO3 vars,
such as path etc.
Look at the 2 PHP based template examples in the
"res/tinymce_templates/" folder of TinyMCE RTE.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd