[TYPO3-RTE] Title-tag for images from another field (DAM)

Jörg Hauke joerg.hauke at gmx.de
Fri Mar 20 11:02:18 CET 2009

Hello,

I do not know where I can check my RTE-settings in the TypoScript Object
Browser.

I just retested it again and I only get the text from the dam-field: caption
(default settings). This worked fine.

I entered this line RTE.default.buttons.image.title.useDAMColumn = title the
following way.
Root-page-> Edit page propterties -> options.

Maybe there is a spelling mistake but I can not find it.

Regards,

Jörg