[TYPO3-RTE] TinyMCE RTE Button configuration utility

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 17 14:05:14 CET 2009

Hi Andreas.
Good idea about adding "RTE.default" options. I'll add that in the next
version.

As for the big size, then I have changed the image method to use CSS
background, so now only ONE image is used for ALL the buttons.
This cuts down the size to less than half. Also the CSS and JS have been
mimimized and moved to external files, so it should load a bit faster now.

--
Peter

news:mailman.1.1237239544.2633.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...