[TYPO3-RTE] TinyMCE RTE Button configuration utility

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Mon Mar 16 22:39:00 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

> I rewrote the entire script.
> The new "TinyMCE RTE Button configuration utility MK II v1.0" can be found
> here:
> http://www.sharemation.com/typo3test/tbe.html

big, but very good, it works for me on FF3.

So I see this is the config for RTE.default.init.

If you like to invest some more time, you can add some interesting config for RTE.default.

For now I'm using this for example:

RTE.default {
   gzip = 1
   gzipFileCache = 1
   defaultLanguageFE = de
   typo3filemanager.window.width = 700
   typo3filemanager.window.height = 400
   typo3filemanagerThumbs.width = 200
   typo3filemanagerThumbs.height = 150
   typo3filemanagerMaxPlainImages.width = 500
   typo3filemanagerMaxPlainImages.height = 500
}

Great work again, thank you.

--
Andreas