[TYPO3-RTE] BlockStyle doesn't reset when entering new paragraph

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Sat Mar 7 15:01:16 CET 2009

Hi all,

using TYPO3 4.2.6 and it's original rtehtmlarea version I encounter the
following behaviour when assigning block styles to paragraphs:

I enter a new paragraph, choose a certain block style, hit enter (to
create a new paragraph), continue writing.

The issue now is that the the blockstyle will still be assigned, even to
my new paragraph.

I recall, that this behaviour has been different in earlier versions
(eg. 1.4.4 & TYPO3 4.0.x).

Has there been a significant change in the RTE api / config?! Does
anybody know something about that?

Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks and nice week-end to all,
Jochen